By using the website, the user confirms that he / she has read and fully accepts the privacy and data protection conditions of Techvision OÜ.
Techvision OÜ collects the following personal information through the website as described:
- e-mail address of the user – upon joining the mailing list or sending an e-mail;
- user name, address, telephone, e-mail address, purchased product, quantity, price, date – at purchase;
- website traffic statistics – using Google Analytics.
Techvision OÜ uses personal information:
- Selling products, communicating with the user, sending products, and invoicing to the user;
- To send notifications to the user’s email address about new products, promotional offers, draws and blog posts, but only with the user’s prior consent.
- Techvision OÜ uses website traffic statistics to improve the website user experience and more efficient marketing.
Transfer of personal data to third parties:
The third person is a Techvision OÜ contract or cooperation partner who processes personal information and whose product or service provides the user with services.
In the provision of such services, the contract and cooperation partners may have access to and / or process personal data of the user. Contract and cooperation partners have a legal obligation to implement and apply security measures to ensure the integrity and security of personal data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies may be created by different providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookies are not dangerous to your computer.
- Session cookies are temporary and will be removed when the user leaves the website or closes his / her web browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the web site, such as product acquisition, etc.
- Permanent cookies are permanent, are not removed until the user deletes them or expires (depends on the shelf life of the cookie). They can be used, for example, to identify a user as a visitor to a web page and to customize the content of a website according to the needs of the user or the collection of statistical data.
– Learn about Facebook’s cookie terms: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– Learn about Google’s cookie terms: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
The user is deemed to have accepted cookies if user browser settings allow cookies.
Personal data shall be retained for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or required by law.
In case of personal data issues, the user has the right to send Techvision OÜ email to email@example.com
The User has the right to access his / her personal data at any time and request the correction, closure or deletion of such data, unless otherwise provided by law.
Techvision OÜ reserves the right to unilaterally and unannounced change of privacy terms and conditions in order to ensure compliance with the law.
For any privacy and data processing issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org